Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Updated jeans shorts

A couple years ago I have made a couple of jeans shorts, which I couldn't fit in last summer, since I was on a major yo-yo effect. However, this year they fit, only the other ones I found to be really worn out, while this pair had some potential for improvement.  

As you can see, when cropping these, I have added a nice trim, only the jeans weren't looking so good, as they were worn out, but still not sufficiently discoloured. So, I made a bleach bath for these shorts. After a day, I wasn't quite happy with the bleaching result, so I added more bleach and left it marinate longer. Once I was happy with the result, I washed and air dried them.

No comments:

Post a Comment