Wednesday 28 May 2014

Flats makeover

So, I've been longing for a way to make my ugly shoes prettier, since finding comfortable, yet cute shoes (European size 42) turned out to be impossible under a budget. Therefore, I have resorted to making over of comfortable, yet not so nice pair of good quality flats.

Shoe refashion supplies and tools (sample fabric)


Wanting to make my "new" shoes classy and funky at the same time, I have chosen to go for coviring these shoes with a classy retro houndstooth pattern cloth. I have come accross a pair of old shorts which were perfect for this operation!

The new shoes at my nine-to-five working place
 
 
For this, my oficially first makeover I have followed this tutorial, only I have used clear kind of universal waterproof glue instead of Mod Podge, which I did not have on hand. Nevertheless, the results were as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment