Monday 5 January 2015

New year resolution

I am so happy and grateful for being able to share my refashion journey through this blog for the past several months. During this time, sewing became an important part of my life, and I would like to make it even more so.

Namely, I would like to announce the 'One refashion a week challenge' to be carried out during 2015!

So, every Wednesday for a year I will be sharing a refashion, upcycle or a fabric repurpose project with you all.

I have dedicated this little project to going easy on the Planet in 2015, as a reminder for all of our goods that emerge from its womb. We should all be seeking a way to reverse the damage we cause by our existence and if we cannot find a way to do so, then we can at least try to do less harm. And this is the way I can do something right. And that is reusing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment